Beat the Backlist 2019



So today I'm grumpy because I have discovered so many books in my house that I haven't read yet.  (Several are library books, to be fair.)  Since I'm already doing two reading challenges, I decided: what's one more?!  So I will also be participating in the 2019 Beat the Backlist, hosted by NovelKnight!  I think later I might try to sync up all the books I plan to read for this with the other challenges I'm doing, but for now, here's my list!



The Cactus by Sarah Haywood
The Glitch
A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas - 01/27/19 READ
A Conspiracy in Belgravia by Sherry Thomas
Space Opera by Catherynne Valente
Alice Isn't Dead by Joseph Fink
Dune by Frank Herbert
White is For Witching by Helen Oyeyemi
Snuff by Terry Pratchett
Frogkisser by Garth Nix
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss by Max Wirestone
How to Live Safely in a Science Fiction Universe by Charles Yu
By Book or By Crook by Eva Gates
The Hollow Fear by Sherry Thomas


No comments :

Post a Comment